Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Peek into celebrity closets!


I have about 20 pairs of shoes, ranging from running shoes to sandals to heels. I only have one closet-full of clothing, and I still have difficulty deciding what to wear for almost every occasion.

Imagine if you had over 1,000 pairs of shoes from which to choose, or several closets of clothing! Oh, the decisions. I don’t think I would ever be ready on time.

If you’re one of those people who tunes into the Academy Awards solely to check out “who” your favorite celebrity is wearing, you’ll love this Fashion is My Drug blog post that features images of celebrity closets. 

Photos from Fashion Is My Drug blog


Store clothes like a celebrity!
If you don't have the same kind of space that these celebrities have in their mansions, a great clothing storage option is Garde Robe. Garde Robe is a luxury wardrobe storage and valet service that stores and cares for your clothes in a climate-controlled, protected environment. It's also the perfect service for seasonal clothing storage.

1 comment:

closets Bergen said...

These closets are so beautiful. Mariah Carey’s is just so spacious and organized. The lighting is also perfect. Anyway, all of these are really great. One can see through these pictures that every celebrity has her own style and preferences. Thank you for sharing.